Sunshine Skate at The Rinks - Westminster ICE
Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
Entry Deadline: October 22, 2023
Hosted by The Rinks Westminster ICE and Sanctioned by U.S. Figure Skating
Entries will be accepted through www.entryeeze.com
For more information, please contact the Competition Director,
Carrie Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition is open to ALL skaters who are current members of either Learn to Skate USA and/or those who are full members of U.S. Figure Skating. Members of other organizations are eligible to compete but must be a current registered member of Learn to Skate USA or a full member of U.S. Figure Skating.
The competition is open to all eligible skaters who are current members of U. S. Figure Skating. Event eligibility is determined according to age and test level as of July 1, 2022.
Test level: Competition level is the highest test passed as of the entry deadline in the discipline the skater is entering. Entrants may skate one level above that for which they qualify, but they may not skate down in any event.
To be credentialed at a Compete USA event, individual’s coaches are required to have:
• Learn to Skate USA Instructor membership OR U.S. Figure Skating full membership
• Safe Sport training completed (for coaches/instructors 18 years old and older)
• Background check successfully passed (for coaches/instructors 18 years old and over)
• Learn to Skate USA Instructor Certification completed OR U.S. Figure Skating compliant coach (for coaches under 18 years old)
Entries & Fees
All entries must be registered through Entryeeze.com
Paper entries will not be accepted. Late entries will be accepted only if the limit has not been reached, at the discretion of the organizers and will be subject to a $25 late fee. Entry fees are per person. NO refunds after closing date unless event is canceled by The Rinks Lakewood ICE.
- Snowplow Sam-Freeskate 6-First Event-$75.00 Additional Event/or Compulsory only- $35.00
- Well Balanced, Adult, and Excel-$75.00 Additional Event or Compulsory only -$35.00
- Team Fee-$50 + $5 per skater
*Late entries will be accepted only if the limit has not been reached, at the discretion of the organizers and will be subject to a $25 late fee. Entry fees are per person. NO refunds after closing date unless event is cancelled by The Rinks - Westminster ICE.View Full Registration Packet
For more information, contact:
Westminster ICE Program Office
714.248.9611 ext. 0
Westminster ICE Skating School Lead – Carrie Harris
Westminster ICE Skating Manager – Chris Pottenger
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang