CLOSED STICK TIME
- Each week beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Mondays, Westminster Ice Program Office will begin taking email reservations for stick times for the following week
- The reservation window for the following week’s stick time will close each Wednesday at 12:00 p.m.
- Reservations can be made by emailing email@example.com
- No phone call reservations will be taken
- Coaches must include date/time of sessions they’d like to request along with expected number of students in the reservation email
- Following the close of the reservation window each Wednesday at 12:00 p.m., the Program Office will then fill in the practice time slots on a “first come first serve” basis in order of time emails were received
- Westminster Ice Program Office will email out the following week’s stick time schedule with specific coach assignments each Thursday at 12:00 p.m.
OPEN STICK TIME
- Open stick times are for the general public to practice.
- There will be no reservations allowed.
- There will be 4 nets and pucks provided for the open stick time.
- Players under 16 years of age must be accompanied with an adult on the ice.
- No group lessons are allowed. 1-on-1 lessons are approved.
- Customer must create an account and pay the stick time admission prior to entering the ice.
- $18 per skater
- All players must pay in full and sign in at the front desk prior to taking the ice.
- No exceptions.
Important things to note:
- Full gear is required for all players.
- Emailing reservation requests does not guarantee a reservation; spots are not confirmed until schedule is released each Thursday.
- Coaches who cancel their slot after the schedule has been sent out on Thursdays will be charged a $100 cancellation fee. **However, coaches may find their own replacement for their spot at no charge; the cancellation fee only applies if the slot goes unused.
- The stick time online calendar has sessions posted anywhere from 2-6 weeks ahead depending what time of the month you are looking at it. We’ll continue to label reserved stick times as CLOSED stick times which allows all 6 zones to be utilized by Rinks, Jr Ducks, and Lady Ducks coaches.
- ALL players must have a customer account for stick time. You must be at least 18 years old to register. Minor children should be added as members under parent or guardian's account.