CLOSED STICK TIME
- Each week beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Mondays, Westminster Ice Program Office will begin taking email reservations for stick times for the following week
- The reservation window for the following week’s stick time will close each Wednesday at 12:00 p.m.
- Reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone call reservations will be taken
- Coaches must include date/time of sessions they’d like to request along with expected number of students in the reservation email
- Following the close of the reservation window each Wednesday at 12:00 p.m., the Program Office will then fill in the practice time slots on a “first come first serve” basis in order of time emails were received
- Westminster Ice Program Office will email out the following week’s stick time schedule with specific coach assignments each Thursday at 12:00 p.m.
OPEN STICK TIME
- Open stick times are for the general public to practice.
- There will be no reservations allowed.
- There will be 4 nets and pucks provided for the open stick time.
- Players under 16 years of age must be accompanied with an adult on the ice.
- No group lessons are allowed. 1-on-1 lessons are approved.
- Customer must create an account and pay the stick time admission prior to entering the ice.
- $18 per skater
- All players must pay in full and sign in at the front desk prior to taking the ice.
- No exceptions.
Important things to note:
- Full gear is required for all players.
- Emailing reservation requests does not guarantee a reservation; spots are not confirmed until schedule is released each Thursday.
- Coaches who cancel their slot after the schedule has been sent out on Thursdays will be charged a $100 cancellation fee. **However, coaches may find their own replacement for their spot at no charge; the cancellation fee only applies if the slot goes unused.
- The stick time online calendar has sessions posted anywhere from 2-6 weeks ahead depending what time of the month you are looking at it. We’ll continue to label reserved stick times as CLOSED stick times which allows all 6 zones to be utilized by Rinks, Jr Ducks, and Lady Ducks coaches.
- ALL players must have a customer account for stick time. You must be at least 18 years old to register. Minor children should be added as members under parent or guardian's account.
For more information, contact:
Westminster ICE Program Office
714.248.9611 ext. 0
Westminster ICE Adult Hockey Coordinator – Darren Ong
Westminster ICE Hockey Manager – Vince Valles
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson