LEARN TO SKATE USA MEMBERSHIP
The Rinks & Great Park Ice Learn to Skate Programs Require Learn to Skate USA Membership for Class Enrollment.
Each skater must have a separate membership number.
Membership must be under the name of the skater enrolled in class (not the parent).
Questions or issues enrolling? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.learntoskateusa.com and click "Sign Up" (or "Log In" for renewing members)
- Select "The Rinks Westminster ICE" as your program
- Skater Record Book
- Parent Handbook
- LTS USA Magazine
- Secondary Sports Accident Coverage
- Opportunities to participate in Show, Competitions, Testing, and LTS USA Events
- Instruction from Learn to Skate USA Certified and Safe Sport Compliant Instructors
- Standardized curriculum founded in solid and fun skill progression
- Access to online educational material for skaters and parents
- Email communications from headquarters with upcoming events and educational information
- Annual (July 1st - June 30th) fee is $17.25 ($16 membership fee plus $1.25 processing fee)
- Once membership confirmation is received, skaters will receive 1 FREE public session passes added to their account
- As The Rinks facilities are member programs of Learn to Skate USA, all participants are required to be members of the program.
- LTS USA is the only learn to skate program endorsed by USA Hockey, US Figure Skating, and US Speed Skating.
- Our facilities use the LTS USA curriculum which provides a progressive pipeline for skaters to confidently advance to more specialized areas of skating.
- LTS USA provides resources for parents and skaters to ensure the best experience possible in skating from first steps to mastery.
- Skaters will receive secondary sports accident coverage.